Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bettas

I went to a demolition derby a while ago. It was really fun. Also I got an ETrade account so now I can invest in stocks. I invested in this one company and they are doing super good. They sometimes go up 15 cents a share a day. I am excited a bout that and I am going to keep them for a while. I have been really interested in bettas lately I don't really know why but I found this really cool betta site and I found out I have a veiltail betta and a grizzle betta. I am interested in getting a double tail betta. There is a picture of it below. Also I have one of those make your own opoly kits. It is monopoly but you get to make the theme whatever you want. I made it coin opoly. I tried it out and it works and it is really fun. My aunt from Florida is moving in with us. She is supposed to come tomorrow. I am excited because she likes to go out to the creek and places like that. My mom hates to so it is nice to have some one that will take me.