Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Camp and More

I went to summer camp during the end of July. I took four merit badge classes and and finished four of them. I got a partial on the fourth one. Summer camp was fun for the most part other than the fact that it thunder stormed every day and some of the people I had class with weren't the best. It was still fun. After that I started working on the merit badges that I needed for an award. I have to do six and I have three done. Also I went to the movies and saw the newest Harry Potter movie. It was pretty good. Then yesterday me and my aunt went to a huge fifty house yard sale. It was fun and I only spent $15. We saw so many things. I bought a black light bulb, a really nice pen, a basil plant, and I spent $12 on beanie babies that I thought were worth some money and it turns out that they were. Then I had to go out and buy three pairs of shoes because I needed rehearsal dinner, school, and cross country shoes. I also had to get a rehearsal dinner outfit plus regular clothes. I am also going to start redoing my room and bathroom. I already picked everything out and put the money aside. I am going to start after the wedding. Also the wedding is getting closer and and the final touches are making everyone crazier. My sister is getting really stressed out about it. I have been starting herbs and vegetables because I am going to do an indoor garden for winter so I can still have fresh vegetables and herbs all through the winter. Also I have been getting really interested in electric cars. I have been reading all about different ones and checking out new ones and been getting packets of information on them and reading them like a book.