Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dentist and Dime Hockey Board

I started making the first set of Creek Connections fundraiser candles. I started with sage and citrus, because it was a good number for the amount of time I had. The color turned out really nice. I now have them finished. They only took me one night to do so they were not that hard. The color that I had to make them in is a pale hunter green.
Today I went to the dentist. It was a normal cleaning check up. Like usual I didn't have any cavities so that was good. I had to go directly there from when I got home. I basically walked in the door and turned around and walked right back out.
Also starting today I had PSSA testing. They are just the regular state tests that everyone has to take. It is really easy and really boring. They last all the way until Tuesday. I am not looking forward to taking them first thing on Monday.
The last day of the grading period has passed so I am now in a different class for my 7th period. I was in a class where you make a dime hockey board. I put a picture of it below. I got a 98% on it, but I didn't get to put a clear coat on it. I was able to put whatever laser engraving I anted to in the middle.