Monday, December 6, 2010

Chickens

I am now officially off from school so I can sleep in and catch up on my orders. I was behind because I don't have time during a school day. I now have a clean slate and am ready for more orders to come. It is nice because for the first time in three months I can actually sleep in every day and not worry about having to get up at 5am the next day. During these first few days off I have done a few things. My aunt who just bought a house had a house warming party. It was fun and lasted a lot longer than I thought. We went over at 6:00 and before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was 11:00. It was fun, and there were snacks then they ordered food for dinner. There was a deli down the street so they ordered chicken from there. That is not why the title is chickens, just to clear that up. I of course did not have that, I had a rice dish that was made by my neighbor across the street that came to the party.
I also started to decorate the outside of the house. I decorated my room and did probably about 20% of the decorating on the inside of the house. My mom finished the rest of the inside. I started to decorate the outside yesterday, but I only got about half way done before it got dark and I had to stop. I plan to finish the rest of it today.
The last pictures of my room that I put on are now out of date because I bought something new for my room. My mom hates them, but they were on sale and I thought they were just hilarious. I bought light up chickens. Not just one but three. There is an adult rooster and two baby chicks. I put a picture of them below. They match my room because they light up like the parrot in the corner by my bed, so They match pretty good. I like them a lot and am very happy with my purchase.