Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting Ready

I am leaving for Mexico in four days! I am very excited. We are staying at an all inclusive resort. It has five stars and it have seven pools plus hot tubs and all kinds of things. I am starting to pack but it is hard because you don't know what you are going to have there and also the airlines are very strict now. They wont let you have anything any more. Another thing that I don't understand is that you are allowed to have a pack of matches but not a lighter. Yesterday I went to Marshalls with some of my family and I got a glass turtle. It was just what I needed for a spot in my room. This is a picture of it.

Also my sister did get a spot in Heinz Chapel for her wedding. My dog is doing better too. He looks a little bit better and it doesn't seem like his eye it hurts him as much.