Sunday, October 26, 2008

Closing the Pond

I found out that I didn't get a time at WAADA. I got two new programs for my web site. One is called AdSense. It puts adds on my web site and then I get money for it. The second one is to track how many people visit my web site. I can tell of they used a search engine or what to get to my web site. I can also tell where they came from in the world. Today I had to close my pond. It takes a long time and is wet and dirty. One of the vines I had to pull up had these little potato things on it.








Also when I was pulling up the flowers I noticed that my dusty millers were really big. They are three times the normal size. I think that they just really like the soil. They are one of my two favorite plants.














My water plants were all normal. One was larger than all the other ones though so I wanted to save it for the winter but I couldn't. So instead of having to throw it away. I was allowed to let it live in the water on the pool cover until it dies from the winter cold.