Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkins

I didn't get the times yet from WAADA, but I should get them soon. I went to the pumpkin patch and bought three pumpkins. I got gourds too but those are not that exciting. I bought two small one and a big one. I chose the one I did because it is a really bright orange and in some parts yellow. In school I have been doing really well. I have good grades and a lot of friends. We finished Stanford testing just a week ago and now we are taking MAP tests. These one are weird because they are on the computer. After you are done testing you can go and search the Internet for whatever though. Also I have a big reading assignment coming up that is worth a lot of points. I have a B in English and I am really trying to get straight As. There is a big 100 point assignment coming up for English so I want to get a 100% on it so I can get an A. I started to take this really hard merit badge. It is Nuclear Science merit badge. It is hard. There are all these things with atoms and molecular structures and it gets confusing.I think the most confusing part is isotopes.