Friday, January 16, 2009

In the Negatives

Where I live it has been really cold compared to what we normally are here. Usually it is in the 20s and 30s but now it is going into the negatives and staying there. My school had a two hour delay yesterday and my school was closed today. The air temperature is -2 and with the wind chill it goes down to -21. The weird thing is though about the winter for me is that in the summer I always like being outside because it is hot out and I never got to hot, but in the winter I want to go outside because I am always to hot. I actually think it feels good outside. Everyone thinks I am crazy but I like being outside. When I could find a pair of shoes because we had to put them away for the carpet I just went barefoot outside to take out the recycling. I was only out for like 20 second but I liked it.