Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just Every Day

For school I had a PowerPoint that I had to do on a country. I was assigned Kuwait. While I was giving my PowerPoint presentation my cross country coach came in with a bright red microphone singing jingle bells and then everyone started laughing at her. I was in the front of the class and started laughing then looked over and then she saw that I was giving a presentation and yelled sorry then ran out the door. I was still laughing. I still got a good grade though. I think I have to do my track physical soon. In sewing class I started to sew my chair back. Then I am going to make a neck warmer. I am using Steeler fabric of course. The first day back from break was really easy. This was how my day was.

P. 1 - watch PowerPoints

P. 2 - do the climbing wall in gym

P. 3 - color by letter (not kidding)

P. 4 - sit there and listen to a book while we did popcorn reading

P. 5 - lunch

P. 6 - study hall

P. 7 - complete a study guide

P. 8 - iron my fabric

P. 9 - watch a movie