Friday, April 17, 2009

Science Symposium

Today I went to the Creek Connections Science Symposium. Creek Connections is a program that takes kids to different creeks to do water testing like pH. You also go to lakes and my group is going up Lake Erie. Today I went to the symposium. I made a tri-fold board with a group about the eight chemical tests that we do at the creeks and ponds. It was pretty fun and I got to miss school for it. Also yesterday I got to miss school because I was chosen with about 30 other kids to go to a baseball game. The game part was boring but we all could go around the park and buy food and play games. My Easter was really good too. I got a new scale to weigh wax for candles with. I also got a lot of candy. Also i got straight As on my third nine weeks report card.