Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cross Country Meet Gone Bad

Friday I had a cross country meet. It was a big invitational and there were 35 teams that is 200 plus kids a race. I thought it would be a regular race and that it would be the usual 50 to 70 kids. First two kids passed out so they had to bring ambulances to help. Then a helicopter landed to help a person because they broke their neck. They tried to do a back flip. I did do well in the race though I beet 43 people and moved up a whole rank on my team. I was very happy with what I did. I have had many other meets I just don't put them on but I will start to put on my weekly meets. Also today I joined the my coke rewards thing to get prizes and stuff. I already have 32 points so I submitted into a contest for a cruise. It only cost 3 points.