Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reports

In school I have been getting a lot of reports or big assignments. In one day I got a 80 point English assignment and a 90 point cooking assignment. It was insane I was up until 11:45pm. Just to do half of the cooking assignment. Today and tomorrow I get out early because I have a cross country meet in a place an hour and forty five minutes away. I get out at half way through seventh period. I got new glasses. I like them a lot better than the old ones because they are multicolored but with natural colored blues and grays. In my reading class we always get a warm up. You know like a simple question, two or three sentences and then you share. I guess this one made my brain go nuts and I just kept writing. I wrote two and pages in a big notebook. I just kept writing through the entire class.