Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Terrarium Becomes a Reality

Today was my last cross country work out day. We still have practice but the difference is that a workout is much harder and is supposed to train you so you get better. With a practice it is typically an easy 45 minute distance run. We still have a good bit of meets left before the season is over though. I am thinking about getting a sundew terrarium. They are plants that eats flies and bugs. They are sort of tropical but not expensive or hard to take care of. They are similar to venus fly traps. I have been wanting them and I think that I can finally get them. I used to have pitcher plants but they were hard and they were one of those things that everything that could go wrong did. These sundew are very pretty smell like honey are inexpensive and are easy to take care of. This is a picture of a sundew. Also if you want to see a video of a sundew catching a fly click HERE.