Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008!

My Christmas was great. I got up and I had a lot of presents to open. My sister came over and I stayed up late the night before so she had to wake me up. I got some coin cases and tubes. I also got an I-Fish which is a robot fish that you plug into your mp3 and it will play the music while it dances and spins and make lights shows from the lights on its head and tail. I like all the stuff I got but there is one thing that stands out it is the Palm Pilot I got. I installed all the stuff in it and now everything is up and running. It is awesome. It can do so much. There is a picture of me when I got it. The other pictures are of my tree and outside because I though it looked pretty. That was a couple of days before Christmas though. On Christmas it was really weird because the temperature went way up to 68 degrees. When I went outside on Christmas it just didn't seem right. I got all kinds of cool stuff for Christmas. I also got $135 in coin store gift cards so tomorrow I am going to get a whole bunch of new coins. I had to move my collection downstairs into two cabinets because the chest that I had it in got to small. I will put what I get at the coin store in my next post.
Posted by Picasa