Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family

Over the weekend my brother and sister from Virginia came up and spent the weekend with us. It was really fun. We went to see a light show. That was really cool. There were so many lights and I can't even imagine the amount of electricity that it took to power it. Then we went to the mall and there was a stand for the original Nintendo. It was cool. It cost $80 and that includes 111 games. Plus if you want a new game then all you do is take it back to the stand and they will put whatever game on it that you want for 87 cents a game. Also I got some presents already. I like all of them but there is one that stands out. I got a Palm Pilot. It does everything that a computer does and it has satellite GPS. It even has Microsoft word and excel and everything. Also I can access the Internet anywhere I want. I love it I think it is so cool. I have been busy so I will get pictures up on the next post.