Friday, January 8, 2010

Halloween 2009

I am a little behind on my posts, well a lot behind so I am going to play catch up. For the next few days I am going to put a post for a few things. I will do one each day until I am caught up. This one is about Halloween which I know was a long time ago but who cares. This Halloween was probably my last year of trick or treating. I got a huge amount of Reese's cups but almost no snickers which I though was extremely weird. Especially because every one is freaking out about peanut allergies. I went as a, well I don't really know what I was but I had a blue wig, blue shirt, and blue Elton John glasses. I wanted something that was comfortable and light. I went with some friends on their street and it was fun. On October 13 I had my first surgery on my right eye. It went very well and I can see tremendously better. I was seeing better with one eye without glasses than I was with both eyes and glasses. It took me about a week to recover from it to the point where I could return to school. My work was modified to accommodate for the fact I only had one very irritated and itchy eye to work with, but it recovered much faster than I ever expected.