Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

I am moving on to my second "catch-up" post. This one is about my Thanksgiving. I had a very nice quiet dinner with just my mom, sister, and her husband. I had it early in the day like we normally do, and after, we all just relaxed and digested the food we just ate. I had twice baked potatoes, cranberry sauce, corn, blueberry muffins, stuffing, and green beans which were exceptionally good. The rest of my family had turkey but I didn't because I am a vegetarian so I just made a meal of the sides which was more than enough to fill me up. Around this time I had moved on to a new part of my language learning adventure. I am not moving fast by any means, but the language I chose is extremely complicated. If you take a word there are anywhere from 2 to 37 different rules that can act on it when it is written or said. Nevertheless though I am still working diligently to get through it so I can know the language.