Thursday, November 6, 2008

At the Zoo

Today I didn't have school and yesterday I had a half day. My neighbor up the street works at the zoo so she was able to take my family behind the scenes at one of the buildings at the zoo. It wasn't like one of the big enclosures. It was really cool. After we were done we walked around the zoo and saw all the animals. I was surprised how good some of my pictures were. Especially the ones in the aquarium. It was towards the end of the day so we got to see some of the animals eat. I took a video of the Sea Otters. Below are some of the best pictures I took. These are just with a regular camera. The only thing done to them were the lines were sharpened. Everything else is natural. At the zoo they had baby elephants. One of them was born on my birthday.There are pictures of them below.