Thursday, November 13, 2008

Report Cards

Today I got my first nine weeks report card. I got As in all my classes except for english. I got a B in it though. I was very happy with my grades. In school for english right now we are doing another big project. We have to make a persuasive travel brochure. We have to choose a place we want to go to and then research it. Once we have a good bit of information then we start to write the paragraphs. We do that tomorrow. I chose to do Luxembourg. I always wanted to go to four places. They are Luxembourg, Latvia, Fiji, and New Zealand.At the top of my list is Luxembourg so I chose to do that one. The book I am reading has one of my vocab words in it so if I show my english teacher then I get a few bonus points. I plan on doing that tomorrow morning. I have been helping my teachers a lot lately, but I don't mind sometimes I ask if I can help.