Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

This year I went trick or treating. I got a lot of candy and I was Bob Marley. The pictures below are me in my costume. The next one is the pumpkin I carved. I used parts that I bought but I still carved some of it. Then there is me after I sorted my candy. After that one it is me sitting next to my reeses cups. They are my favorite. I got 56 of them! Then there are pictures of other things I have done. The plant is the one that was supposed to live in the pool but I am allowed to save it so I am trying. After that there is a random truck that I saw in the parking lot that I thought was cool. Then the final picture is of my family's Chinese Maple. It looked very pretty in that light so I took a picture.

















































































Posted by Picasa