Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Weekend

Over the weekend I went with my sister to do her wedding registry. It took three hours. I was so bored. It was at Macy's. It wasn't a normal Macy's though. It was downtown and it was huge. It had 11 floors. Actually it had 12 but the top one was offices so I didn't really count it. I got a giant hedgehog. It is so soft. I named it Fred. While we were downtown I saw a smart car which is what I want as my first car. I took pictures because I thought it was cool. After we were done with the registry we went out to eat at a place called the Cheesecake Factory. It is a really nice restaurant. It is famous for its cheesecakes. It has so many different kinds plus a giant menu for dinner, lunch, and even breakfast. I got carrot cake cheesecake. It sounds like it would be bad but it was really good. For Halloween I got a giant gummy. It was shaped like a foot. Below is a picture of me eating part of it. I got some new things on my web site so check it out. To go to it click the return to my web site link at the top right hand corner or the web URL under the title Jake's Blog at the top of the page.


Posted by Picasa